Yun Ling Sdn Bhd is an E-commerce Business Center (BizHub) that operates YL BizHub in Malaysia.
Yun Ling business objective is to launch 3 business center and services to cater to the booming demand for all e-commerce and logistics services from businesses and entrepreneurs. Yun Ling Sdn Bhd leverage on the strategic partnership with major courier service companies to provide e-commerce business solutions to industry players which currently have no proper channel to grow and capitalize on the current boom.
Yun Ling Sdn Bhd operates and runs a unique business concept that is specially created and developed with the management support of Pakatan Mesra Sdn Bhd who have vast experiences in courier services, E commence, marketing strategies, and professional consultancy
The E commence business network channel is incomplete. We see a gap and opportunity in between merchants, courier service companies, and shoppers. Retailers, courier service companies, and shoppers are facing problems like:
- Lack of confidence to send their merchandise to Non industry focus location
- Does not have a professional office or offline platform to teach them all the compliance and requirement to be an online to offline E-commerce businessman.
- Pick up points are not E-commerce friendly. It only does courier without any other services.
- Drop off points is not visible
- No advice and services are always required by retailers to understand cross country customs, taxes, company compliance, company setup, legal matters, and others directly related to E-commerce Enterprise.
- COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a surge for courier services lacks outlets to support
YL E- commence business center (YL BizHub) provide One Stop E- commence business services:
- Professional Advice for growing E-Commerce Businesses.
- Co-Meeting Space for Online Business meetings or discussion.
- Authorized as a Delivery Point and Drop off point
- Business services like Registering a company to yearly accounts and tax, etc
- Virtual address
- Bills payment
- Product exhibition
- Yun Ling Sdn Bhd will conduct a site survey and market research that best suits the location needs.
- After the best location is identified, Yun Ling Sdn Bhd will proceed with the necessary actions like to confirm a venue and to start to deploy renovation works
- Sign a partnership agreement with major courier service companies
- Prepare for business opening and commence marketing campaign to promote public awareness
Yun Ling E commences business center (YL BizHub) provides One-Stop E- commence business services to consumers, merchants, and entrepreneurs. YL BizHub is the authorized delivery and drop-off point for courier companies thus walk-in or corporate consumers can send or pick up their parcels at their nearest YL BizHub centers.
In addition, YL BizHub provides co-meeting space for online business meetings and exhibition space for businesses to display their products.
E-commerce has become an important aspect for consumers. Over the last 4 years, e-commerce has seen 25% 4 year-on-year growth to become a US$2.315 trillion dollar industry. An increasing number of e-commerce platforms have emerged to displace traditional retailers as they capitalize on the convenience afforded by the increased connectivity. Consumers now enjoy the benefit of discovering, comparing, and purchasing almost anything and having it delivered within hours or even minutes.
This industry is forecasted to grow even further to US$4.51 trillion by 2021, a huge 246% increase from 2014, driven by improving telecommunications infrastructure and rising affluence in developing countries amongst other factors.
In China, the annual 11/11 Singles Day Carnival, coined by Alibaba, set another record by topping over USD$25 billion of product sales within one (1) day. This represents a remarkable 39% increase as compared to sales figures in 2016.
Malaysia’s e-commerce market is worth USD 4.3 billion and is expected to double to USD 8.1 billion by the year 2024, at 14% CAGR.
YL BizHub provides more than courier services, we provide our customers with a Business Centre with end to end solution helping them with their e-commerce needs.
Yun Ling Sdn Bhd is raising RM1,000,00 in exchange for 30 % equity to fund the growth of the company. The fund will be used to focus on 3 key areas which are outlet opening, strategic partnerships, and product development to further improvise the E Commence system channel and develop new modules to cater to the different business industries as well as for OPEX.
The fund would be utilized in the proportions highlighted below:
To be well known in the category of courier and E commence business services in Malaysia.
The initial capital was funded by the Chief Strategy Officer, Mr. Stevie Lee. This Equity Crowd Funding round is Yun Ling first fundraising exercise.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- 18 years of entrepreneur experience
- 10 years of manufacturing experience
- 8 years of logistic management experience
YL BizHub team consists of 5 members with experience in management, business, finance, courier services, and the E-commerce industry. The company targeted to generate about 12 jobs for the business.
Yun Ling Sdn Bhd doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.