Safest End-to-end Property Transaction Platform
End-to-end: The company operates a free-to-post platform www.speedhome.com and mobile app to allow tenants and landlords to deal directly. Homerunners services are provided for free by a ground team deployed to conduct key collection from landlords and show the house to the prospective tenants. Landlord and tenant complete the tenancy process by login in http://speedmanage.com/ draft and sign the tenancy agreement digitally. Upon tenancy is concluded, SPEEDHOME assist the rental collection, eviction and dispute resolution for the landlords.
Zero Deposit: Collecting “2+1” rental deposits was the common practice required by landlords but the young generation or young families who are generally low in bank savings were struggling to rent immediately. Zero Deposit allows qualified tenants to move in with just one month's rent which saves up to 75% of cash outflow. This is only possible due to the superior insurance protection provided to the landlord.
Credit Checking: SPEEDHOME is the only rental platform which has 3-years of proprietary data to operate the machine-learning powered credit checking process for better screening process. Since the deployment, the platform managed to record a 50% reduction in rental default.
Insurance Protection: SPEEDHOME had assisted landlords to claim more than RM800,000 worth of insurance compensation due to malicious damage and default rental payment by the tenant. More than 15% of our customers purchased more than 1 insurance policy with SPEEDHOME and this indicates that landlords believe the insurance is far more superior in protection than conventional tenancy deposits.
Rental Collection: SPEEDHOME assists landlords to collect rental from tenants via FPX, Online Banking, Credit Card or direct bank-in. SPEEDHOME processes the payments next business day to landlords without charging any fee. SPEEDHOME will call tenants on rent overdue and evict tenants via the homerunners team.
- No shares will be allotted or issued based on this document after six months from the closing of the offer period.
- This issue, offer or invitation for the offering is a proposal not requiring authorisation of the Securities Commission under section 212(8) of the CMSA 2007.
- This document has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. The Securities Commission does not recommend nor assumes responsibility for any information including any statement, opinion or report disclosed in relation to this fund raising exercise and makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The Securities Commission expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information disclosed.
Please login as an investor to see more information.
Q2 2020 Update
The last 12-months transacted GRV as of 30 June 2020 is RM41.9 million, up 159% YoY from RM16.2 million. We had achieved a new high record in transaction volume in the month of June 2020 with 314 deals (second highest was Feb 2020 with 274 deals). We expect to continue deliver at least 20% month-on-month growth .
Pre-live Incentive Ends by 18 Jun 11:59PM
Pre-live incentive was ended previously but we are giving 4 extra days for you to grab it. This is referring that you will enjoy additional free shares when you invest more than RM50k before 18 Jun 11:59PM.
Please refer the 3-tiers as per following:
- RM50k-99.9k: 5% extra shares
- RM100k-199.9k: 8% extra shares
- RM200k and above: 10% extra shares
We will set the campaign to go live by 19 Jun.
Invitation: Investment Preview Webinar
We are hosting an hour (40mins pitch, 20mins Q&A) length webinar to share about our business overview. The time slots are as following:
Webinar - Saturday, 9 May 2020, 3PM - 4PM
Webinar - Monday, 11 May 2020, 3PM - 4PM
Webinar - Wednesday, 13 May 2020, 3PM - 4PM
Webinar - Thursday, 14 May 2020, 3PM - 4PM
Webinar - Saturday, 16 May 2020, 3PM - 4PM
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.