SECOND LIFE ASIA
Service, Spares and Marketplace for Pre Love Apple devices
- Secondlifeasia is a telecommunications company that is bringing world-class Apple devices maintenance and services to the region.
- The Company is helmed by highly experienced telco veterans with over 45 years’ experience specialising in marketing, product development and market expansion at various carriers within the region.
- The company will digitally disrupt and transform how Apple devices are repaired and serviced as they are the only company with an apple diagnostic app which can diagnose 34 critical points on your device – for both iPhones and iPads and in turn assist with appointment for the repair. The company have also invested in waterproofing and dust proofing facilities within their Service Center.
- Their app is also our way to track warranty for all the devices which they repair, maintain and sell. All their repair works, maintenance and prelove devices comes with a 12 month warranty.
- On top of that, the app is a marketplace for prelove Apple products which the company is selling and will in the near future become a leasing tool for their SME customers as it has a payment gateway built.
- They have secured a partnership with their international principal who provides carrier grade services to some of the world’s top telecoms providers namely, A&TT, Verizon, Clearwire, Sprint, Telefonica, T-Mobile and TIM to name just a few.
- Their aim to secure maintenance and service contracts from corporations, telcos and the retail market.
- Secondlifeasia has plans to move into android repairs in the near future as well as introducing new products and services and to expand to countries within the region. They have already been approached by parties keen to discuss franchise opportunities within the nation.
- The company is raising between RM150,000 to RM1,000,000.
Many phone repair centers lack the tools, facilities and skills to do a good job. Usually, these services come with no or limited warranties despite paying high costs. Many repair centers also frequently use OEM parts or low-end spare parts. More often, these repairs will take up to 10 working days, how can a user/SME survive without their devices in the meantime.
Changing and transforming the repair and maintenance industry by providing same day on site repair, latest technical skills and techniques and certified factory parts. They have established a partnership with their principal which has many years of experience providing world class services to some of the top carriers in the world. The company embodies the philosophy of ZERO downtime for customers and SME by providing a loan set or a 1 for 1 swap during repairs.
Their Service Centre located in prime area of SS2 Petaling Jaya, went live over Christmas 2019. They subsequently then launched their Secondlifeasia App (available for download from APP Store) in February.
From December 2019 to date, they have managed to gather working agreements with Silverlake Lifestyle Mobility Sdn Bhd, SuperMed Sdn Bhd, St John’s Ambulance, Red Crescent, Compasia Sdn Bhd, Novartis, Emenu, Aliments, Gomana, and Slurp with the last few being Payment Solution Providers. The company is still actively in discussion with several parties when the MCO took effect.
Secondlifeasia will be providing repair, maintenance as well as selling prelove devices to the companies mentioned.
Revenue since they open is as follows:
January – RM0
February (after CNY) – RM3,071.00
March (closed on 18th due to MCO) – RM12,525.20
Secondlifeasia will earn revenue from sales, services and maintenance of devices. They are also involved in selling high quality, carrier grade prelove Apple devices, namely iPhones, iPads, Macbooks and Applewatch. Their intention is to lease iPads to the F&B segment by working together with the Payment Solution Providers. On the same topic of leasing, they have been actively marketing their Macbook leasing for Corporates and SME by working together with CGI Leasing Sdn Bhd. In addition to the repair and maintenance, they also offer extended warranty where customers can buy additional 12 months warranty on top of their original 12 months.
By Q4 2020, Secondlifeasia will have their Technical Academy setup and ready whereby they will be teaching the latest repair techniques and skills to students, interning them to their Service Centers within the nations and also will be offering those qualified jobs with Secondlifeasia. This Technical Academy is very crucial as Apple launches new devices every year and these new devices have new features and functions which requires new repair skill set, techniques and technology.
Last but not least, Secondlifeasia intends is accepting trade in of Apple devices in which their memory will be wiped, refurnished and these devices will be traded and exported to their partner reseller within the region.
The market landscape is filled with small repair single desk centers that will not be able to match their range of facilities, services, products and most important skillset. Majority of the small repair players are able only to repair devices where waterproofing is required is iPhone 7 and below. Any other models above iPhone 7 requires water proofing and dust proofing which these smaller repair players have failed to invest in.
Even Authorised Apple Stores does not do their own repair as they courier their repair to either Singapore or Hong Kong for repair.
Secondlifeasia aims to expand its services to ASEAN countries and become the leading provider of maintenance and services to corporations, SME and telcos as well as the retail market in each country it expands to. They intend to introduce high quality carrier grade Apple devices to the market and to the Corporations, SME and telcos.
Our mentor, investor and advisor is Dato Sri Shazalli Ramly, former Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director at Telekom Malaysia Berhad, ex CEO and Director of Celcom and ex-CEO of ntv7.
Second Life Asia is helmed by telecommunication veterans with over 45 years of experience specializing in marketing, product development and market expansion with various carriers within the region.
Co Founder and CEO
Jerome is a seasoned telecoms professional who built and launched 3 mobile LTE networks within the region. He has helmed C level roles in P1 (Wimax/4G LTE), Baraka Telecom (MVNO), Bolt/PT Firstmedia Tbk (Mobile 4G LTE). He has been involved in driving revenues for Digi and uMobile. He started his career in consulting specializing in Business Financial Consulting and Telecoms Strategy in the UK, Singapore and Malaysia. Jerome spent his formative years with Digi and Umobile where he was Head of Value Added Services and Marketing.
Co Founder and CTO
Its co-founder and technology chief Alan Lee is also a telecoms professional and serial entrepreneur, with more than 15 years’ experience in telecoms, retail and e-commerce. He single handed deployed the Chatime franchise to Thailand spending 4 years building up the brand and franchise. Prior to Thailand he was with Digi and Huawei.
|Minimum Investment Amount to qualify||Early Incentives||Total Shares to Receive after incentives|
|More than RM 1,800||E-voucher for 20% off battery replacement||2,000 units (no changes in share units)|
|More than RM 5,000||E-voucher for 20% off battery replacement + secondlifeasia tshirt||5,555 units (no changes in share units)|
|More than RM 20,000||E-voucher for 20% off battery replacement + secondlifeasia tshirt + pre-loved apple watch||22,222 units (no changes in share units)|
|More than RM 100,000||All the above + 40% bonus shares||155,555 units*|
*Final number of shares issued may vary after adjustments for oversubscriptions, investment incentives and private placement
Please login as an investor to see more information.
Second Life Asia Sdn Bhd doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.