PALLADIUM GROUP OF COMPANIES
Building Solutions You Can Trust
Palladium Group of Companies is an upcoming leader in the BioScience & BioEngineering Manufacturing Eco-System. We manufacture specialty cleaning & degreasing fluids, with a large focus in biotech research & development of safer, better & cost-effective cleaning fluids with excellent cleaning performance for the Industrial, Petrochemical, Automotive and Aerospace Industries.
Our innovative breakthrough is in bio-nutrient nano-encapsulation technology, and nutrient extraction - stabilized propagation from fruits indigenous to Asia, producing a highly stable, scalable & effective bio-surfactant which we call; “MULTIBIOKLEEN”™ (MBK) that is safe to use, safe to the environment and truly representing a circular economy with minimal impact of natural resources to produce our raw materials.
MBK’s Plant Bio-Nutrient Technology is at the forefront of the most advanced environmental and effective bio-chemistry for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Sector.
MULTIBIOKLEEN™ is able to provide the following benefits to our customers:
- Increased effectiveness as MBK will remove all oil/ hydrocarbons/ grease/ oily stains/ sludge /hardened grease & carbon from all surfaces. MBK draws the oil or grease from below the surface, leaving a surface that is soiled clean as new.
- Increased life-span of equipment as surfaces treated with MBK will not be damaged, thus reducing wear and tear of equipment. MBK will not damage cured Epoxies, Urethanes or Silicones. MBK will not stain, discolour or pit: Aluminium, Titanium, Stainless Steels, Brass, Copper, Naval Bronze, Gold or Silver. Safe on all Industrial Ceramics. Will not blister properly cured industrial finishes.
- Increased safety as workers will not be exposed to dangerous Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and harsh chemicals that are adverse for health. MBK is also safe on skin. It is safe on all industrial metals and finishes. Has a neutral pH, no flash point and does not ship as a flammable – dangerous good. When separated from the hydrocarbons it cleaned, may be disposed of as regular industrial waste.
- Increased performance, as MBK will return natural friction to surface eliminating dangerous work hazards caused by slippage.
- Increased cost-savings from waste disposal as MBK facilitates oil digestion and reduces schedule waste handling. MBK’s Bio-Nutrient Technology also translates directly to savings in the Total Cost of Cleaning (TCC) by reducing labour time, transportation cost (Non-HAZMAT), safer for the worker, safer for the work surface, safer for the environment and leaving no residue behind.
- Increased environmental awareness, as MBK is readily biodegradable and does not harm the environment. Today MBK replaces toxic volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), acetone, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), mineral spirits, kerosene, thinners, petroleum-based solvents, and other hazardous chemical cleaners.
MULTIBIOKLEEN™ - “CLEANING WITH CONFIDENCE”
PALLADIUM GROUP ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
INDUSTRY-ACADEMIC COLLABORATION (Q4 2019)
1st EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FROM OMAN (MAY 2019)
ROYAAH SERVICES @ THE SULTANATE OF OMAN
2nd EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FROM AUSTRALIA (JULY 2019)
KooroKleen Inc @ Australia - MBK_AUSTRALIA
MATRADE FULL PAGE FEATURE IN EFM (JUNE 2019)
EXCLUSIVE FROM MALAYSIA - EFM (Issue #2)
EFM is a quarterly e-magazine by MATRADE showcasing world-class Malaysian products and services that are innovative, unique, or currently exporting to overseas market or having projects overseas.
AWARDED SIME DARBY VENDOR LICENSE (MAY 2019)
REGISTERED WITH MATRADE (MARCH 2019)
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.