Our vision is to become the marketplace for gig economy in South East Asia
We have had no outside investment prior to this round besides the borrowings from families and friends
Links to watch full video:
- Astro Awani (#AWANIByte: Ekonomi gig kalis krisis bantu tambah pendapatan rakyat)
- Astro Awani (The Carpedia guna manfaat ekonomi gig bantu penganggur)
- Astro Awani (Ekonomi gig kalis krisis bantu tambah pendapatan)
- BERNAMA TV (Darah Muda)
- BERNAMA TV (Cucuk Duit | Strategi Semula Bisnes Dalam Situasi Mencabar)
- BERNAMA Radio (Sewa Kereta Buat Bisnes?)
- MAU KERJA (Mau Sembang: Bisnes 'Kereta Sewa', Raih Untung RM10 Ribu)
- BFM 89.9 (Gig Economy- Persepsi dan realiti)
- No shares will be allotted or issued based on this document after six months from the closing of the offer period.
- This issue, offer or invitation for the offering is a proposal not requiring authorisation of the Securities Commission under section 212(8) of the CMSA 2007.
- This document has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. The Securities Commission does not recommend nor assumes responsibility for any information including any statement, opinion or report disclosed in relation to this fund raising exercise and makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The Securities Commission expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information disclosed.
Please login as an investor to see more information.
The Carpedia doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.