Arabic Kitchen Restaurant located in Kampung Baru serves authentic Arabic and Lebanese food at an affordable price!
Unique Selling Propositions
- Arabic food built on the foundation of a Lebanese Kitchen (known to be the some of the best of the Arabic world).
- Food is made by a Lebanese chef.
- All the ingredients are brought all the way from Lebanon and Syria
- We only use sunflowers in preparing our dishes
- Extra Virgin olive oil is used extensively in our Salads
- Priced at a point that all can afford and with an edge over other standard ‘Arabic’ restaurants .
- Experienced Lebanese restaurant manager (12+ years) whose a natural, warm, welcoming, maître de
- Staff to wear Lebanese traditional dress
- Strategic location with ample parking space
- Valet parking set up
Our services include:
- Full Buffet catering and hosting
- Birthday party hosting
- Wedding catering
- Corporate reservations
- Lunch deliveries
- Private (in-house) catering
Market and demand
- Malaysians and food – eating is the ‘national sport’ and Malaysians have a “passion for eating out” – average Malaysian spends 700 ringgit on eating out per month – more than 64% eat at least one meal per day outside of the home (Star Online)
- Malaysians love Arabic food and shisha – case study Marrakesh (Kampung Baru), The Castle (Ampang), Al Andalus (IMBI), Hadramawt Kitchen (Wangsa Maju), Arabesque Express (China Town)…. So many examples!!!
- Arabs in KL – many reside here or spend large periods of time here – notorious for preferring own cuisine – and shisha-ing it up late into the night!
- Tourists – students – global Muslims who doesn’t like great Lebanese food?
Arabic Kitchen sdn bhd doesn't have any updates to show yet.
Please login or sign up to see the discussions.